Thursday, January 24, 2008

James Brown - Hell [1974]


1. Coldblooded - 4:45
2. Hell - 5:03
3. My Thang - 4:20
4. Sayin' and Doin' It - 3:05
5. Please, Please, Please - 4:07
6. When the Saints Go Marching In - 2:43
7. These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You- 3:14
8. Stormy Monday - 3:15
9. A Man Has to Go Back to the Crossroads Before He Find Himself- 2:52
10. Sometime - 4:15
11. I Can't Stand It "76" - 8:10
12. Lost Someone - 3:35
13. Don't Tell a Lie About Me and I Won't Tell The Truth About You - 5:05
14. Papa Don't Take No Mess - 13:51

Link in comment!

9 comments:

jazzzy said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/86303646/JB-H.rar
pass: jazzzy

TripleJ said...

thanks again for the jb.

Zer0_II said...

Great blog you have here. I would especially like to thank you for all the James Brown material you made available.

I've added you to my music blog directory @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

It's not a requirement to be listed, but if you could link back to the blogroll in any way I would be very greatful. Thanks once again for all the great music.

Sean CK said...

marry me

Sean CK said...

lol

ben said...

many funky props to you sir. My funk o meter is through the roof. Proper!

Ismaily said...

love ya ♥

Jennifer Frost said...

Wasn't James Brown that successful Educator celeb?

Elliot Knapp said...

There are some tight grooves on these discs! Just reviewed this album too on my music blog.