Saturday, February 9, 2008

James Brown - Live at the Apollo [1963]



1. Introduction To James Brown

2. I'll Go Crazy
3. Try Me

4. Think
5. I Don't Mind
6. Lost Someone
7. Medley: Please, Please, Please/You've Got The Power/I Found Someone/Why Do You Do Me/I Want You So Bad/I Love You So Bad/I Love You, Yes I Do/Strange Things Happen/Bewildered/Please, Please, Please
8. Night Train
9. Think
10. Medley: I Found Someone/Why Do You Do Me/I Want You So Bad
11. Lost Someone
12. I'll Go Crazy

Link in comment!

6 comments:

jazzzy said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/90392927/JB-LaA63.rar


pass: jazzzy

dj d said...

A Classic album. Fabulous. Thank you !

Azbest said...

Thanks

baim said...

great .looking for this and find it at the first search result .thanx to you and Google search

baim said...

great .looking for this and find it at the first search result .thanx to you and Google search

Carolina Belizário said...

Thanx!